Sign-up for the Free Healing Course:
Weekly lessons and homework questions to start you on the path to recovery.
Private Facebook group included for members only.
NEW 2021 RELEASE!
If you live with a narcissist or a toxic person, or have one in your life, you know how it can negatively affect what you say to yourself, which affects everything that you do, including how you treat yourself.
When you change your self-talk, your entire world changes!
You can reinvent yourself! I should know; I healed decades of maternal narcissistic abuse and turned my life around. You can too! What you tell yourself matters.
Written to correspond with topics in Lemon Moms: A Guide to Understand and Survive Maternal Narcissism, these affirmations will work with or without the primary book.
It’s time to take your healing a step further!
Start healing the damage by changing how you see yourself. When you change your self-talk, you literally change your mindset and perspective! Start seeing how good life can look. Start living your best life!
Introducing book #3 in the Lemon Moms Series:
Life-Altering Affirmations, Change Your Self-talk, Change YourSELF!
You can’t change others, but you can absolutely change yourself! When you go from unsupportive inner dialogue to affirming who you are as your authentic self, every day, you literally change your self-identity.
By using healing affirmations, you will begin to:
- reinforce a new self-narrative
- see yourself differently
- adopt a broader definition of your “identity”
- adopt a broader definition of your roles
- define things like “success” differently
This book shows you the research:
- explains how and why affirmations work
- teaches you, step-by-step, using a simple formula, how to write effective, action-oriented healing affirmations of your own
Finally, you’ll learn how to:
- apply the four daily fundamentals
- make your healing affirmations resonate highly
- use particular steps to make them the most powerful
- make them the most effective
Over 200 pre-written healing affirmations!
Use them as-is, or personalize them using the steps provided to make them your own.
Aligns with topics discussed in book #1 “Lemon Moms: A Guide to Understand and Survive Maternal Narcissism”-
- gaslighting and confusion
- betrayal wounds
- emotional abandonment
- and cognitive dissonance.
Examines emotional regulation, self-validation, boundaries, self-trust, safety, security, and discovering your authentic self.